Complete line of ball and roller bearings
- angular-Contact, Deep-Groove Ball Bearings
- cylindrical, Tapered and Spherical Roller Bearings
- axial Roller Bearings
- stainless Steel Bearings
Super precision bearings
High precision, stability and stiffness have always characterized the Fafnir products, which now belong to Timken product range – Fafnir bearings are the perfect solution for super precision spindles and ball screws.
- high speed sealed bearings with both ceramic and steel balls
- MV-MM ABEC7-9 bearings, ISO 19,10,2, and 3
- ball screw support bearings
Cam followers and rollers
Pioneer of the cam follower, McGill offers power transmission solutions: cam followers and needle or cylindrical roller bearings, with cylindrical or crowned OD.
Supplied with black oxide finish on all external surfaces to improve corrosion resistance, they are also available with eccentric stud option, in metric or inch sizes.
Complete range of needle roller bearings
SKF offers a complete range of high quality, precision needle roller bearings used in several industrial sectors: automotive, motorcycles, electric machinery, automatic machines.
Needle roller bearings are typically used where very high load capacities are required for radial compactness.
Rolling bearings for general mechanical engineering industry
NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. is leader in the production of cutting tools, hydraulic systems, industrial robots and machine tools in Japan. For over 80 years it has been producing a comprehensive range of ball and roller bearings, which stand out for their minimal noise level, high quality and precision.
- cylindrical roller and ball bearings for pumps and compressors
- EMQ ball bearings for electric motors and air conditioners
- full complement cylindrical roller bearings for lifting equipment
Precision bearings and products for aerospace and defense
- thin section ball bearings
- Fiberglide and Fabroid Self Lube Bushings
- spherical plain bearings and rod ends
High temeperature bearings
Compound is specialized in bearings with graphite solid lubricant, suitable for extreme operating conditions and temperatures up to 350°. Capable of longer operating life and requiring no maintenance, these bearings are widely used in the steel, ceramics and glass industries.
- ball, roller, tapered and thrust bearings
- housed units with ball or roller bearings
Solutions for continuous casting installations
Cylindrical roller bearings
IDC is synonymous with portfolio versatility, German quality and customer-oriented focus. Roller and needle roller bearings, from a few mm bore to over 1,000 mm OD, are available in catalog configuration, from stock, or produced in batches on request, even with custom designs according to customer needs. Typical applications can be found in the steel industry, power transmission and machine tools.
- cylindrical roller bearings or thrust roller bearings
- crossed roller bearings
- bearings with different surface treatments or with special greases
Split roller bearings
Support bearings for ball screws
RIMA offers a complete range of support bearings, with either flanged or pedestal housings, for precision ball screws. Lubricated for life, units are available with bearings with “O” arrangement mounted in pairs or quads, in standard or heavy duty versions.
Rima solutions for Industries