Rigid and elastomeric couplings
As a manufacturer of couplings for over a century, Dodge can offer a solution to every application need, regardless of whether an elastomeric or rigid design is required.
- Grid-Lign coupling, the grid element is designed with high-strength spring steel to isolate vibration and absorb shock loads
- D-flex coupling, featuring molded, non-lubricated, interchangeable elastomer sleeves, has a three-way flexing capability that allows it to withstand shock, vibration, and misalignment
- Paraflex coupling, with industry-leading angular, parallel and axial misalignment capabilities. Flexible design provides torsional smoothness, critical for dampening vibration and absorbing shock loads
- Raptor coupling, featuring an elastic element with patented WingLock natural rubber technology, reduces stiffness and improves absorption of vibration and misalignment. Maintenance-free, it comes in two halves for quick and easy installation.
To handle high misalignments
The Australian company Thompson Couplings owns a range of patented products for power transmission:
- Maintenance-free TCAE coupling allows the design of the transmission to meet application requirements by accommodating up to 10° of misalignment; easy to install, requires no laser alignment and absorbs vibration while protecting both motor and shaft.
- TCVJ coupling, a cardan joint, homokinetic and able to transmit motion between the drive shaft and the duct with a real one-to-one ratio between the shafts.
Timken, with its recent investments in Lovejoy and R+L Hydraulics, offers a growing portfolio of power transmission products, including flexible and universal couplings that reduce short-torsional shock by storing some of that energy.
- Spidex coupling, designed for high wear resistance and elasticity, allows compensation of radial and angular displacements of the two connected shafts
- Dentex coupling, consisting of two congruent hubs with crown teeth and a polyamide sleeve, which compensates radial, angular and axial shaft displacements.
- Quick Flex elastomeric coupling is easy to install and it’s maintenance free. The elastomer has a separable design and the hub teeth are front-facing. Running costs are minimized: the only replacement required is the insert, which can be replaced in minutes without removing the hubs.
Rima solutions for Industries